Sell it. Uplift Your Skills & Methods
Time & Location
About the Event
⭐️The best entrepreneurs have some natural sales talents — or take the time to learn them.
No matter what your business is, you must be able to sell yourself, your product, or your service for it to be a business. Even if an entrepreneur is pitching to a bank or venture capital group, he/she must be able to sell them on his/her ideas.
👉🏼Come to this session, learn our best tips for selling yourself, your products and your ideas while talking to other entrepreneurs and enjoying a glass of wine.
While some salespeople seem to be shooting for the stars, others are like the last player picked for a pick-up basketball game. Some people believe one is either born with the ability to sell or not, some believe it can be learned, while others feel selling is just not their strength.. what do you think??
🛎HOW TO BECOME A "NATURAL" AT SALES:
- Always be learning: The best salespeople are groomed from knowledge and knowledge breeds confidence. This is the place you should start from and stop every day: Learning needs to become part of your daily habits, and learning today can be done in various ways.
- Get over yourself: Fear is a trick we play on ourselves because we are pre-wired to protect ourselves from things we think could hurt us. Prepare for the worst, but execute like the worst won't happen.
- Market like hell and follow up like an angel: You must follow up with each and every prospect, new or old, to create stability and feed the money-making machine that will feed you and your family for years to come.
- Smile loudly: Confusing, I know, but find what makes you passionate to perform the tasks needed to serve your customers, and use that energy to become the person who can smile so loudly someone can hear it through the phone.
- Service, not sales: Yes, you are in sales, but no need to act like it — people do not enjoy being sold to. With the commitment to learn referenced earlier, use your knowledge to become more of a consultant and less of a salesperson.
- Don't forget to ask: That's right, I said it: Ask for the sale. If you don't ask, you miss out on opportunities. The best salespeople never stop asking for the sale and never let that fear of rejection stop them from asking.
🕖JOIN US. Meeting time is 7 pm to start the session at 7:15pm.
🚖Plan ahead for parking search as we are close to the stadium and downtown events.
🔐$20 Guests. Free for Club Members.